Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Abnormal uterine bleeding is an issue sometimes found in women who have been or are going through menopause. However, bleeding can also be considered abnormal in the following circumstances:
- Bleeding or spotting between periods
- Bleeding or spotting after sex
- Heavy bleeding during your period
- Menstrual cycles that are longer than 38 days or shorter than 24 days
- Periods in which the cycle length varies by more than 7-9 days
There are several diagnostic services and surgical procedures that you can discuss with your doctor at Moscow Pullman OB/GYN to help with abnormal uterine bleeding.